Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Picture and The Accident

*Sparckle jumped up on Snowy Root and howled* Okay, as some of you already know, we had a surpise guest yesterday. Actually two. One, Fang, A mean, cruel loner. If you see him, come and tell me, do NOT attack unless he attacks you. And the second... *smiles* Speed. He's one of my brothers. He wont hurt you. And then, when me and Sun were patrolling yesterday, we found three young male wolf pups. Ive decided i will be the foster mother. *nods and looks around* The camp will be re-done. Partly. All i want is the nursery stronger, Sun and Wren please. I want Cardinal and Soot to check the borders EVERYDAY. Then Cardinal has talked to me about this, he wants to stock up the fresh kill, just in case. That is all! Thanks! *jumps down and runs in her den*

(Red, your picture is not working on my computer, i will try on my dads, but just letting you know.)

2 comments:

  1. (okay.)

    Wren nodded "I will do my best Sparckle."

    ReplyDelete
  2. *smiles* Thanks Wren, Sun will help you.

    -Sparckle

    *shook his head* Every day? If you werent my best friend i wouldnt do it. *grins jokingly*

    -Cardinal

    ReplyDelete